An Accountant helps businesses make critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company's finances. They are responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year.
Accountants are responsible for sensitive financial records, tax forms, investor data, and stockholder information. Good accountants must be able to communicate complex financial data and business projections clearly and concisely. Basic understanding of accounting, Software Tally, quick books, and Income Tax Return filing will give your career a boost to be placed in corporate, business houses and everywhere where financial transactions are done. Accounting course will give you a complete knowledge of Accounting and Taxation which enhances your skills and completely makes you a confident manager in accounting and taxation.
Candidate should have minimum qualification of 10+2, under graduation or Graduation and well versed with computer, MS Office & Internet.
Students, Working Executive & Professionals, Entrepreneur, Free Lancers & Business Man
Duration of the Course: 2 Months
Sunday Batch (Morning/Evening Batch) : Sun (5hours per class) Daily Batch (Morning/Evening Batch 1 hour per class)
Course Fee: INR 20,500 (one Time fee) OR INR 24,500 (in two Installment)
Note: Defence Personnel & Handicap person will get flat 20% Discount in Fee.
1. Get Placement Assistance.
2. Get help to start business as accounting & income tax professional if required
3. Flexibility in batch time schedule
4. More than 80% of the course is practical based
5. coverage of all practical as well as theory classes
6. Individual attention to each student.
7. Exposure to work with the companies.
Income Tax & TDS
1. Introduction to Income tax
2. Exempt Income U/s 10
3. Income tax Slab (latest)
4. Residential Status
5. Income under 5 Heads
6. Computation of Total Income
7. E- Filling of Income tax returns
8. Generation of Challan & Payment of Taxes
9. Concept of TDS/TCS
10. Rates & Deductions under TDS/TCS
11. E-Fillings of Returns
12. Generation of Challans and payments
Goods & Services Tax (GST)
1. GST Basic
2. Time, Place and Value of Supply
3. Accounts & Audit under GST
4. Input Tax Credit
5. Composition Scheme
6. GST Registration
7. GST Invoicing & E-way Bills
8. GST Returns (Monthly, Quarterly & Annual)
9. GST Payments & Refund Process
10. New Proposed forms and annual return
11. Latest amendment in GST
Tally ERP 9 with GST
1. Company Creation
2. Group Creation
3. Ledger Creation
4. Receipts, Payments, Journal Entry, Trail Balance
5. Sale & Purchase Entry with GST
6. Debit & Credit Note
7. Balance Sheet
8. Profit & Loss Statements
9. Day Book
10. TDS/TCS Entry and Adjustments
11. GST Reports
12. GST Adjustments
13. GST Returns filling
14. GST Reconciliation with GSTR-2A
15. F11 & F12 configurations
Note: Defence Personnel & Handicap person will get flat 20% Discount in Fee